Sevilla Building Blocks by HABA
Your child will love the crazy patterns and fun shapes of the Sevilla Building Blocks from Haba.
- Constructing a dreamland is fully possible with these wooden playthings.
- Each block is uniquely carved in its own imaginative shape and finely painted using only the best paints and lacquers.
- Some of the blocks are adorned with unique features such as a bell, mirror, rattle, magnifying glass and even a prism!
- A wonderfully variant and entertaining set, sure to amuse children and adults alike with its limitless stacking potential.
- Includes 25 blocks.
- Designed by Ines Froemet in Germany.
- Wooden pieces are carefully sanded to remove rough edges, and are coated in a nontoxic paint.
- Largest Block: L 4.7 x W 1.6 x H 1.6 in ; Smallest Block: L 1.6 x W 1.6 x H 1.6 in
- AGE: 1 Year+
This product is especially good for encouraging imaginative and creative play in your child. This can help children learn about making decisions and developing a sense of self. (ex. Crayons)
This product helps to encourage problem solving and abstract symbolic reasoning. This may also include spatial reasoning, counting, matching and sorting. (ex. Puzzles)
This product helps to develop detail-oriented hand coordination. This includes writing, cutting, tracing and many crafts. This also encompasses many self-care skills, such as buttoning, lacing and zipping. (ex. Lacing toy)
This product encourages a child to play and problem solve by themselves. This helps to develop a sense of autonomy and self-confidence in one's own abilities. (ex. Play mats)
Made in Europe
This product is manufactured in a country that belongs to the European Union, and as such, is produced under the laws and regulations of the EU. To see full list of EU countries: